With more than 70 years in the refrigeration sector, our philosophy has always been to provide the best service and treatment to our customers.
Simplicity, reliability and efficiency
Whether you need to supply chilled water to a single process, or centrally to multiple processes, air-cooled chillers are the most common solution for installation simplicity, reliability and efficiency.
These chillers are the most requested solution in many industrial sectors, including: plastic, food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, ceramic, electroplating, data center, etc.
THE RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE REFRIGERATION SOLUTION
Industrial Water Chillers are air-cooled industrial refrigeration units that are factory-tested units, capable of guaranteeing high reliability in the most extreme service conditions with maximum functional efficiency, even in the worst environmental conditions.
They typically consist of:
SIMPLICITY OF OPERATION
Air -cooled industrial water chillers have a very simple mode of operation: the water returning from the processes passes through the evaporator by the recirculation pump.
Thanks to the heat exchange with the refrigerant gas, it is cooled and then sent to the storage tank, from where it returns to the process through the pump (in some applications, the tank and the pumps are separated from the cooler).
The extracted heat is dissipated into the ambient air through the condenser and fans.
The control panel maintains the set temperature, partializing the cooling capacity supplied by the compressors according to the actual cooling load required.
VERSATILITY OF OPERATION AND FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION
Air-cooled chillers from 80 to 580 kW, class A energy efficiency, Scroll and Multi-Scroll compressors, ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant, latest axial fan technology, integrated hydraulic section.
▪ 1 or 2 independent cooling circuits
▪ Hermetic Scroll or Twin-Scroll Compressor
▪ Brazed Plate Evaporator or Shell & Tube
▪ Aluminum Alloy Microchannel Condensers
▪ Types of axial fans AC, EC or EH
▪ Touch screen microprocessor for temperature control.
▪ Independent compartment for the compressor
▪ Stainless steel pumps (process and recirculation)
▪ Automatic water filling and automatic by-pass
▪ Insulated, pressurized and galvanized water tank
▪ Galvanized steel structure and panels, hot painted with polyester powders.
• Full range of capabilities
• High performance in any climate (T amb from -25°C to +48°C)
• Extended Process Operating Limits (LWT 0°C to +25°C)
• Versions with external or internal fans for heat recovery in winter
• Versions with brazed plate or shell and tube evaporators
• Versions with complete hydraulic section (pumps, tanks, filters)
• Plug & play and modular design, easy to install and expand
• State-of-the-art microprocessor control with touch screen interface
• Dual display remote control
• Digital monitoring system for web monitoring and data acquisition, such as energy logging
• Complete range of options to satisfy any specific demand.
You want to know more?