With more than 70 years in the refrigeration sector, our philosophy has always been to provide the best service and treatment to our customers.
MODULAR PUMPING UNITS FOR THE PROCESS OF UP TO 4 PUMPS
Water pressure pumps are pre-assembled and factory-tested groups, designed for flexibility and to modulate the flow of water destined for the process, both for cooling systems and adiabatic cooling units. They are digitally controlled by the remote controller (3PR) that always activates the pumping capacity required by the process to keep the pressure in line with the established values.
The unique modular design also allows quick and easy expansion up to a maximum of 4 pumps.
There are versions with inverter ( GPV ) and without inverter (GPP).
Two types of pumps: Standard (SP) to keep the main circuit at around 3 bars and High Head (HP) to keep the main circuit at around 5 bars.
The GPP series Water Pressure Pumps are used to control with flexibility and modularity the flow of cooling water destined for the process. Each pumping group is complete and modular, ready for immediate use:
• Modular groups of up to four pumps, with anti-vibration couplings for each of the pumps in the delivery and return manifolds.
• Available in different models with different potentialities, for installations with a cooling capacity of up to 3600 kW.
• Stainless steel delivery and return manifolds
• High-performance stainless steel centrifugal pumps (up to GPP 2400), supplied with special mechanical seal and class F electric motor.
• Electrical panels, one for each pump, in accordance with European standard EN 60204/1 in compliance with IP55, with general door lock switch, magneto-thermal protection for the pumps and connection terminal box
• Provision for pressure transducer, temperature probe and connection to the PMR remote panel, which performs:
• Control of the water pressure to manage the pumps in the best way and keep possible operating anomalies under control (spills or broken pipes)
• Automatic control of the pumps, with the number of active pumps depending on the need, and with rotation of the starts, to allow balanced aging
• Galvanized sheet metal chassis.
You want to know more?