With more than 70 years in the refrigeration sector, our philosophy has always been to provide the best service and treatment to our customers.
MODULAR PUMPING UNITS FOR THE PROCESS OF UP TO 4 PUMPS
The Water Pressure Motors are pre-assembled and factory-tested groups, designed for flexibility and to modulate the flow of water destined for the process, both for refrigeration systems and adiabatic refrigeration units. They are digitally controlled by the remote controller (3PR) that always activates the pumping capacity required by the process to keep the pressure in line with the established values.
The complete configuration includes the suction and discharge valves, the discharge check valves, the stainless steel manifolds, the base and the electrical box, all pre-assembled and wired for a fast and functional installation.
The unique modular design also allows quick and easy expansion up to a maximum of 4 pumps.
There are versions with inverter (GPV) and without inverter ( GPP )
Two types of pumps: Standard (SP) to keep the main circuit at around 3 bars and High Head (HP) to keep the main circuit at around 5 bars.
• Modular groups of up to four pumps
• Complete range: from 30 to 800 m3/h
• High performance centrifugal electric pumps, equipped with silicon carbide mechanical seals and IE3 efficiency class electric motors.
• With variable frequency drives (inverters)
• All active pumps run at the same speed
• Manual mode operation available for each inverter
• Automatic rotation of the pumps to balance the times of functioning
• Electrical panels in IP55 execution
• Digital temperature and pressure sensors
• Suction and discharge valves and check valves download
You want to know more?