With more than 70 years in the refrigeration sector, our philosophy has always been to provide the best service and treatment to our customers.
FOR RECIRCULATION AND PROCESS PUMPING GROUPS
Stainless steel tanks from 1,000 to 5,000 litres.
The GPS series storage tanks are made exclusively of stainless steel and are designed to be coupled to the GP line pumping groups, both recirculation and process. They are manufactured in various capacities and versions to meet the requirements of different refrigeration systems and are connected to the control panel (3PR) for electronic level control.
They are used in cooling systems composed of refrigeration groups
Heavygel and Ecodrygel radiators.
• Available versions:
• Horizontal version (H) not insulated, to be coupled to Ecodrygel radiators (ED)
• Vertical version (V) insulated, for low temperatures below 25°C, to be coupled to Heavygel cooling groups (HG)
• Accumulation capacity of up to 3000 litres, higher capacities on request
• Tank body ENTIRELY stainless steel
• Victaulic® quick connect unions
• Visual level and discharge tap.
• Tank body entirely in AISI304 stainless steel.
• Wide range of capacities from 1,000 to 6,000 liters
• Connections prepared for recirculation sets and process pumps
• Electronic pressure transducers
• Inspectionable and with drain valve.
You want to know more?