With more than 70 years in the refrigeration sector, our philosophy has always been to provide the best service and treatment to our customers.
Energy savings, reduction of downtime and a margin of error of 0.3ºC
High performance temperature control units (single and dual zone) with booster pumps. Turbogel is a cooling unit for molds and chemical reactors with one or two high flow booster pump temperature controllers, specifically designed for cycle time reduction.
Digitally synchronized with the centralized system of the installation (either the molding machine or a chemical reactor, depending on the type of process), it allows researching and recording the best flow rate and temperature setting for each zone and the heating sequence and/or cooling that optimizes the quality of the product and reduces the cycle time, as well as the generation of scrap.
Depending on the required temperature, these units can work with water (up to 90ºC) and pressurized water (up to 180ºC). Range available in 6 models for the double zone version and 8 models for the single zone version, with heating capacity from 6 to 48 kW.
Available with two versions of process pumps:
• SP = standard pressure, high flow pumps
• HP = high pressure and large flow pumps
• Flow temperature reading
• Reading of delivery and return pressure (for each zone)
• Water flow reading (for each zone)
• Remote start/stop function
• High/low pressure differential protection
• Signaling of set point deviation
• Refrigeration control with motorized modulating valve (one for each zone)
• High efficiency process pump for each zone
• By-pass for standard pressure regulation (up to RB 130 included)
• Acoustic alarm.
• Reactor emptying kits: hydraulic kit to allow emptying automatic reactor/user
• Serial interface: different serial interface protocols for communication and monitoring
• Visual alarm: in addition to the acoustic alarm installed as standard, a visual alarm can be requested
• Special versions with inverter on the pump on request.
You want to know more?